Monday, November 22, 2010

According to plan

Life doesn't always go according to plan... duh!  And while we are all aware of this it doesn't make it any easier when things fall apart.  I woke up this morning feeling like I want to crawl in a hole and hybernate until the world desides to get its act together and become a more loving and accepting place.  I can't stand to watch the news and I can't stand how one human being can treat another without even the slightest bit of remorse.  So are we men or are we monsters?  Or are we all mixed up wearing the same "human" discuise?  Will it ever be ok to trust people again?  Because it seems to me that everyone has their own agenda.  In the Bible it warns against wolves in sheeps clothing.  All we can do is live the way we know is right and hope for the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment