Monday, November 22, 2010

Follow me... I will never lead you astray.....

I'm still trying to figure out how to acquire more followers.  This blogging thing is new to me but already I can tell it is going to be very therapeutic.  Don't worry, I promise to only tell embarrassing stories of myself and if I do happen to tell an embarrassing story about you I will change your name.  Unless I just really don't like you.  In that case I'll include your full name, address, phone number, and shoe size.  So any pointers would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. LOL...I cant wait to read all the embarrassing things i haven't herd yet hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen,
    Get out there, read blogs of other folks. Leave comments on their stuff, they will get to your blog. Blogging is a word of mouth kind of world. It's not a fast thing either, it takes time. just write for yourself and eventually folks will find you and follow along because your words mean something to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I have found that even if I don't have any folowers on my blog that my blog is more for myself (and in my case to glorify my Jesus who is the reason I am who I am). I agree with Michal (love that name, one of my fave names for a girl from the Bible!) that it takes time. You are doing good at blogging on a consistent basis though, I myself am not so good at that. I blog in my head every day, but it never really translates to the website! haha

    ReplyDelete