Monday, November 22, 2010

House Wife? More like get a life....

It's no secret that I'm not the best at keeping house or cooking.  I make sure we are all fed and that our house is clean (minus the kid clutter).  So here I am, almost 1:00 in the morning.  And what am I doing?  Going from website to website and compiling a 3 ring binder full of recipes, house cleaning tips, how to please your man... blah blah blah.  Now all I need is one of those 50's dresses and an apron.  Oh and don't forget the uncomfortable shoes.  I've searched every site for the perfect Once a Month Cooking how to guide.  And so far all I've found are a bunch of recipes full of things I have never purchased and therefore would be to embarrassed at the grocery to ask anyone to help me find them.  Then I went to this Flylady website and wrote word for word every bit of cleaning advice she had to offer.  I'm just wondering what time she is going to show up tomorrow to do the cleaning.  So I guess all I can do is keep giving it my best until we hit the lottery and the maid and chef move in.  Until then, I guess I'm just a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment